0.5 oz. Cetearyl Alcohol/Ceteareth 20
1.0 oz. Stearic Acid
1.5 oz. Shea butter
0.8 oz. Cocoa butter
2.0 oz. Sweet almond oil
0.5 oz. Fractionated coconut oil
1.0 oz. Liquid glycerin
1.0 oz. Jojoba
8.0 oz. Aloe Vera gel
0.16 oz. Phenonip preservative or GermabenII
Optional: fragrance or essential oil, 0.10 to 0.25 oz.
1. Add the Cetearyl Alcohol/Ceteareth 20, Stearic Acid, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Oil and Jojoba to either a double boiler or microwave safe cup.
2. Melt all the waxes and oils together. Attempt not to boil the product.
3. Add the liquid glycerin and Aloe Vera gel together.
4. Stir all ingredients well and combine the two bowls/mixing glasses.
5. Add the Phenonip.
6. Use a stick blender to emulsify and mix the oils, waxes and aloe Vera gel.
Note: This product will not set up until it is fully cooled. Do not pour into containers (jars are recommended) until you are certain that the lotion is fully blended and will not separate.
Makes 16 oz. of super creamy lotion.