1. Hard boil eggs with blueberries. The eggs will turn a light shade of grey so you can prep them for web creations.
2. Remove the eggs and whack them gently with the handle of a whisk to create a nice 'crack'.
3. Place the cracked eggs into a bowl and pour the blueberry cooking liquid over the top.
4. Place the bowl in the fridge to give the tinted liquid a chance to do its magic and let the eggs cool completely.
5. Gently peel the cooled eggs to reveal the spidery web that has been created under the shell. The web will be a dark gray color and the egg will NOT taste of blueberries in any way.